Front page is toasted

Anything related to the www.jpatch.com webpage or this forum.

Front page is toasted

Postby dcuny » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:18 am

The toplevel site (http://www.jpatch.com) appears to be broken:
Code: Select all
Warning: main(myred/include/vars.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 5

Warning: main(myred/include/vars.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 5

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'myred/include/vars.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 5

Warning: main(myred/include/mysql.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 6

Warning: main(myred/include/mysql.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 6

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'myred/include/mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 38

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 38

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php:5) in /mounted-storage/home8/sub001/sc14868-XBJU/www/index.php on line 42
dcuny

Postby sascha » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:41 am

:shock:
Thanks for this info David! (I almost always directly jump to the forum, so I din't notice that).

It look like someone hacked the homepage and overwrote the index.php file. I've replaced it with a backup and changed the ftp password, but I guess that (if the site has been hacked) it was due to a php security problem. I've saved the modified index.php and will have a closer look at it :?
sascha
Site Admin

Return to Webpage