Website moved

Anything related to the www.jpatch.com webpage or this forum.

Website moved

Postby sascha » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:16 pm

I've moved the JPatch homepage to a professional webhosting provider.
A new domain was included, so I choose jpatch3d.org (jpatch.org was already taken).

The DNS entries for jpatch.com have been updated, but it may take some hours until the changes take effect.

As far as I can see the forum and Wiki should are online and seem to be fully operational again. Please try it out.

In case something doesn't work and you can't post to the forum please send me an email to:

sascha AT ledinsky DOT <nospam> net (remove <nospam> ;-))

because my mail accout at jpatch.com might not work at the moment (the DNS change...)
sascha
Site Admin

Postby squirrelhavoc » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:32 am

Wow, this is much better! I noticed the forums were offline for a little bit, and the server that gave the 404 error was a different one, so I assumed you were moving to another server. I like this new one. Will the CVS server move too, or is it just the web site?
Squirrel Havoc

We live as we think, very very slowly....
squirrelhavoc

Postby sascha » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:16 am

Yes, I hope this server is more reliable than Berlios. It looks pretty responsive.
They offer no CVS service - and since even the CVS server at Berlios made troubles in the past I think I'm going to move the CVS back to sourceforge.

If this server is reliable I'll move the downloads page from sourceforge over here.
sascha
Site Admin

Website Blacklisted

Postby dcuny » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:32 pm

It's confirmed - your new website is being blocked from my work machine by a blacklist. I can't get to it, unless I use use an anonymiser. :(

The good news is that JAP works pretty well, although a bit slowly. :o
dcuny

Postby sascha » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:28 pm

Do you know which blacklist it is? Please let me know if you can find that out, perhaps the hosting provider or the blacklist maintainer can do something about it. It's at least worth a try.

Yes, JAP is slow - I only use it when planning a crime.
Just kidding :wink:
sascha
Site Admin

Return to Webpage