Non-JPatch tutorials in the Wiki

Anything related to the www.jpatch.com webpage or this forum.

Non-JPatch tutorials in the Wiki

Postby Torf » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:04 pm

I just added two links to Animation:Master tutorials to the wiki (One of them is the finger-one posted by dcuny). Both of them can be adopted 100% to JPatch, so I hope it was OK to add those links. Just wanted to make sure that I don't step on anyone's toes :D
Torf

Postby sascha » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:25 pm

Of course!
Please use the wiki! Write articles, add links, feel free to improve it in any way you feel appropriate!

Whenever you've got something to say that might be relevant beyond the forum thread you post it to, consider adding it to the Wiki as well. Especially David has posted a lot of very interesting comments, thoughts or links to related web-pages to the forum, but altough nothing is deleted it becomes difficult to find all this information as time passes.

I think of the forum as a platform for discussion. The Wiki could be used in addition: to preserve important information and make it easier accessible to interested readers who not followed all the previous discussions in the forum.

It is a bit unstructured, but that should not stop you from adding pages. If necessary, it's easy to add new link or index pages later. You can also upload images or other files to the Wiki.
Last edited by sascha on Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sascha
Site Admin

Postby Torf » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:03 pm

sascha wrote:You can also upload images or other files to the Wiki.

Just tried that, but it didn't work :? And yes, I was logged in :wink:
Torf

Postby sascha » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:03 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. Looks like I've forgot to set the right permissions when I uploaded the Wiki data to Berlios. I've correted it, it should work again now!
sascha
Site Admin

Postby Torf » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:25 pm

sascha wrote:I've correted it, it should work again now!

Yep, works like a charm, thanks for fixing it that fast! I followed your call and wrote a (very short) tutorial about something that confused me at first: Difference between peaking a point and peaking a curve segment.
Torf

Postby sascha » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:37 pm

Very nice! Thanks :D
sascha
Site Admin

Return to Webpage