0.4 preview release

Anything related to a beta release of JPatch: Bugs, enhancements, general discussion...

Postby rjh » Tue May 10, 2005 2:33 pm

Excelent job on "JPatch 0.4 preview 0"! I've been running it through its paces and all is looking good. The "polish" that has been added to the application makes the useability that much better. Now for the "enhancement" phase ... =>

Enhancements:
All previously mentioned time-line tools ...

Great job Sascha! Thanks again (and again) for this terrific amination application!

Rob
rjh

Postby sascha » Tue May 10, 2005 7:16 pm

Thanks Rob!

I don't have much time at the moment, but I'll continue working on bones and start working on the timeline tools as soon as possible.
sascha
Site Admin

Postby dcuny » Tue May 10, 2005 7:44 pm

I can relate to the "don't have much time" bit. :)

I'm really looking forward to the bone animation being added!
dcuny

Postby rjh » Tue May 10, 2005 8:50 pm

Hey Sascha,

I don't have much time at the moment, but I'll continue working on bones and start working on the timeline tools as soon as possible

I too am very familiar with this life condition! All I need is 8 more hours in a day, then I could ...

Anyways, whenever is fine for me. As I have said for some time now, Jpatch is quite usable now. I have 2 shorts nearing completion (80% & 95% completed) and plan on entering them in some festivals this month. Thanks for everything.

Robert
rjh

Previous

Return to Beta