Where is everyone?

General discussion about JPatch

Where is everyone?

Postby squirrelhavoc » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:16 pm

I know this forum is fairly low traffic, but I have only seen one new post in the last few weeks. How is development coming along?
Squirrel Havoc

We live as we think, very very slowly....
squirrelhavoc

Postby sascha » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:44 am

As far as I'm concerned, I've been on vacation last week and had no access to the internet.

I think the forum traffic has dropped bacause the development version of JPatch was under heavy construction (read unusable) for the past few weeks - so there wasn't much to discuss.

The "good" news is: I had my notebook with me and the weather was quite bad - so I had plenty of time to spend with JPatch, it's become useable again (and there are a lot of new features). Stay tuned, I'll update the CVS today and make a ".jar" version available shortly.
sascha
Site Admin

Postby dcuny » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:32 am

Yay! :D (About progress with JPatch, not the bad weather. ;))
dcuny

Postby sascha » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:10 pm

Yes, I am still alive ;-)
sascha
Site Admin

Postby squirrelhavoc » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:25 am

Glad to hear it, I am as well, although I haven't been posting. Been searching for the ultimate cg program, meaning easiest to use for me, and compatible with my not so up-to-spec computer. And when it's all over, it comes down to JPatch really. It runs smooth in hardware mode, easy to use, and active community when you need help.

How is the newest addition to your family?
Squirrel Havoc

We live as we think, very very slowly....
squirrelhavoc

Postby sascha » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:20 pm

How is the newest addition to your family?

He's fine. But two kids are about 5 times as much as one :-) They're keeping us busy...

I have been working on JPatch, but not really much. Currently I'm writing my assignment for my SCJD certification, so my focus is there at the moment - but it should be ready in about two weeks.
sascha
Site Admin

Postby rjh » Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:21 pm

He's fine. But two kids are about 5 times as much as one

Yes, and that increases exponentially as they grow olser ... => ... oh, and BTW, congratulations!

writing my assignment for my SCJD certification

Goodness gracious! I would think that they should give you a cert just with the work you have done on Jpatch! Good to hear that it's progressing. Cannot wait to see the next "usable" jar.

Rob
rjh

Postby sascha » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:56 pm

congratulations

Thank you, Rob!

I would think that they should give you a cert just with the work you have done on Jpatch!

Don't overestimate the quality of JPatch - I actually hope that they don't study it :wink:
sascha
Site Admin

Return to General discussion